March 10, 2010

Spring is Sprung...

...and I've come down with spring fever. I've been doing spring cleaning in my home, tending my flourishing garden, (I have four small green strawberries, five or six small tomatoes, the radishes and lettuce are doing well, and there's pea pods on the vines!) and giving my website a major update. What's new? The school's format is different; you now must register in order to take the school. If you were already taking it, you'll have to pause in your studies and register, then you will have a much more open access to the lessons than before. Basically, the writing school is still free, but I want to know how many students I have and who they are. The colors are all different, with a bright new look for spring. A book review page has been added, now that I have some reviews to post on it. I'd really appreciate receiving some for the poor little picked on books that have none...so if you've read them, send me a review. Please? I'm now offering to present lectures or workshops to any group who would like to invite me...I also teach a full class on writing for interested groups. There's a new page on the site detailing what's taught and the applicable fees. I want to thank the "Atlas Quest Brain Trust" for help with this update. It seems no matter what I need to know, someone at Atlas Quest has the answer. In this case, AQ webmasters Green Tortuga and Wassamatta_u answered some questions I had on how to do some cool stuff to the site. Unfortunately the answer was, "you can't", but they saved me a lot of time trying to do it anyway. Also Eidolon donated a bunch of his time to me in helping to figure out what was wrong with some of the code I'd written. In that case, the answer was, "nothing". It still won't work on my hard drive, but it works fine online, so maybe the real answer is, "my computer doesn't like me very much". I invite you to take a little time to poke around my site. Enjoy yourself. Check out the great books for sale. Write a review or two. Then let me know how you like the changes, and what you might like to see different, or new, in the future. --Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment