November 11, 2010

Problem Solved!

First, I want to thank Okie Dog, one of my letterboxing friends, for discovering the problem and pointing it out to me.

When I go into my account at Createspace, I see a much different page than the people trying to find my books see, Which is why when Createspace recently made some changes, I was totally unaware that it is nearly impossible to search for a book, or an author, from their main page. This makes it very difficult for anyone who wants to purchase a book to find it if I only have given them a link to Createspace's main page.

Until I discover a better solution, I have changes the "buy my books here" link that's over in the right hand column. The link will now take you to my website, to the Book Shoppe page...where there are individual links to the print books at Createspace, the Kindle versions at Amazon, and the other ebook formats at Smashwords. No matter what format you prefer to read in, you can now "get there from here".

I do apologize for the frustration and difficulty in getting to the page to purchase the books. I am deeply grateful to Okie Dog for telling me about the problem. And even though it means an extra click, I have at least provided a work-around.

Anne

2 comments:

  1. And one more thank you to Okie Dog again, for letting me know the link didn't work right. It's fixed now.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is, cause I just ordered two books, yea! finally. lol...am excited to read! Can't wait! I had forgotten my password so had to go through that again, whew! so much to remember and learn..
    I just wonder why they won't let you order two different books at the same time, saving time and probably a small expense, if paying taxes..or maybe they do and I just haven't figured out how? beats me...
    Thanks and your welcome,
    OD

    ReplyDelete