December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Solstice, Happy Hanukkah, or greetings with similar sentiment for the holiday you celebrate. I found a very fun holiday card online, and the maker of the card very sweetly shared the code so I could put it on my website. If you go here, you can see my holiday card, as well as spend a little time exploring my site, if you'd like. I'm in the middle of making major changes to the site which should be uploaded fairly soon, so enjoy it in its current state while you can!

I hope you spend the holiday season enjoying your family, sharing your holiday traditions with your loved ones, and feeling the peace which comes as a natural result of following the light.



--Anne

1 comment:

  1. Christmas card didn't work, or not for me,but thanks....

    ReplyDelete