October 17, 2012

Get a Clues!


My new book, The Siege of Kwennjurat, is scheduled for release eight days from now, and I feel like celebrating. For the next eight days, I am giving away one signed book each day. Here’s how to enter:

Making a comment on the blog gets you one entry. If you’re a blog follower, say so for a second entry. Tweeting and sharing to Facebook or Google+ are worth one entry each (post a link to where you shared in your comment). First thing tomorrow morning, I will put all the entries in a hat and draw a winner. I’ll announce the winner, and then they can email me their real name and address, and their signed book will be on the way!

Today I’m giving away Clues to Food, a cook book full of yummy tried-and-true recipes along with a little tom-foolery. One of my favorite recipes is for my great-great grandmother’s spice cake. It reads: “To your basic white cake recipe add 1/2 tsp. ground cloves, 1/2 tsp. allspice, 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, and 1 tsp. cinnamon.” Please include your favorite recipe in your comments. See you tomorrow with a new giveaway and the announcement of today’s winner.